Schools, Nursery and PTA
The Playbuses is now available for participation in the Active Schools initiative, providing an additional opportunity for children to participate in physical activity before, during and after school.
It provides a safe and stimulating environment for children aged between nursery and primary 7. Its mobility makes it suitable for use anywhere thereís a flat surface to park on.
Benefits of the Playbus
Our well-designed playbus brings more than just fun to schools and nurseries:
- Itís a safe play environment whatever the weather.
- Itís somewhere for physical activity when there are no suitable playgrounds or halls.
- Itís certain to keep children engaged for long periods.
- As a treat, it can be a great reward or incentive.
- There is no preparation or clearing up required.
- Frees indoor spaces for other uses.
Children love time on the playbus, but thereís so much more going on, including:
- Improving strength and motor skills.
- Encouraging social interaction and imaginative play.
- Enhancing spatial awareness.
- Offering a safe chance to learn judgement and risk taking.
- Stimulating the senses.
- Improves flexibility and aerobic fitness.
Nursery Ė P7
Capacity: 25-30 children at a time.
Insured and compliant with the relevant regulations with risk assessment available on request.
2 Hours (9am-11am or 1pm-3pm) - £250
6 Hours (9am-3pm) - £475
Tip: Joint schools and nurseries can share the experience and cost.
Please note there may be a surcharge if you are 15 miles from the Renfrew area.
Please see our leaflet below: